LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH A COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION?
If you have a positive "can-do" attitude, then Henrico FCU is for you! We're seeking professionals who are energetic, proactive and detailed-oriented with a strong service commitment to our community.
As a progressive and growing not-for-profit member-owned financial cooperative committed to providing outstanding service to our members, Henrico FCU offers excellent benefits (employer-paid healthcare, life insurance, paid time off, pension, 401(k) and HenricoWear) and opportunities for advancement. Our primary goal is to create a rewarding work experience that transforms a job into a career.
SENIOR LENDING OFFICER (Full-Time)
Posted: May 2, 2016
Job ID: SLO0515W
Location(s): Lending Department
We are currently seeking a Senior Lending Officer to assist with the processing of consumer and residential loan requests, analyze loan applications and make credit decisions based on lending policy and approval authority.
The successful candidate must demonstrate considerable knowledge of consumer, indirect and residential lending practices, credit union products and services and have an understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements (i.e. Regulation Z, ECOA, RESPA, HMDA, etc.).
Other required knowledge, skills and abilities include:
• Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to make quality, independent judgments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding positive and flexible attitude
• Strong sense of self-direction
• Demonstrated success in a fast paced, multitasking environment
• Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Detailed oriented, organized, accurate, dependable, honest, ethical and confidential in nature
• Ability to perform with a significant level of trust, use of professional discretion and diplomacy
• A great internal service commitment and ability to work well within a team focused environment
• An active learner who understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision making
• Service oriented and actively looks for ways to help people, meeting quality standards of service and satisfaction, as well as a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
• Solid leadership and supervisory skills with a willingness to support others and collaborate on a variety of projects
• General knowledge of PCs running Windows applications
Completion of high school education or equivalent (college degree in business, finance or a related field preferred) and a minimum of five years of direct and indirect consumer lending and/or residential lending experience (i.e. loan application processing, credit report analysis and /or consumer lending underwriting) at a Credit Union or other financial institution is required. Prior supervisory experience is desired, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
All positions require good credit history.
To apply for a position, send resume, cover letter (indicating Job ID number in subject line) and salary requirements to:
Henrico Federal Credit Union
Human Resources Department
9401 West Broad St
Henrico, VA 23294-5331
FAX (804) 545-7820
Equal Opportunity Employer